1. All standard terms and conditions can be found at the following link: www.alrtelecom.co.za
2. I understand that the equipment will be provided to me at no extra charge but at all times the equipment remains the property of the service provider and must be returned to the service provider upon cancellations of the contract. If the Customer does not return the equipment within 7 (seven)days of the cancellation of the contract the customer will be liable to pay a cancellation fee.
Commencing on the date of signature. This Agreement shall be automatically renewed for additional TERMS unless either party terminates it upon written notice given to the other party at least 30 calendar days prior to the end of the initial term or of any subsequent terms, same applies to cancellations.
6.2 Notwithstanding the provisions of sub-sections 6.1, this Agreement shall be automatically terminated in the event that the parties hereto fail to agree in writing, at the latest on the thirtieth day preceding the beginning of any subsequent term, on the price for the product to be sold.
Hereunder during such subsequent term as provided for in sub-section 4.3 hereinabove.
6.3 Notwithstanding the provisions of sub section 6.1 and in addition to Section 6.2 either party shall Be entitled to terminate the Agreement prior to its expiry date upon the occurrence of any default or omission of the other party to fulfil any of its obligations under this Agreement or any terms
And conditions of this Agreement, on the 30 calendar days following the sending of a written notice to such default party indicating any such default or omission, unless such defaulting party has Remedied said default or omission, within the said 30 days. The termination of this Agreement as aforesaid shall
cause a termination of same for all parties to this Agreement even if one party is not in default under this Agreement.
6.4 Notwithstanding the provision of sub-section 6.1 and addition to sub section 6.2 and 6.3
Either party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement at any time, upon simple notice to that effect , in the
6.5 Each party shall, within 30 calendar days following the expiration or termination of this Agreement, as the case may be, pay to the other party and unpaid portion, including any accrued
Interest, of the purchase price of all products purchased by it and delivered by the other party on or before the date of expiration or termination.
6.6 Any party may, at its sole discretion, refuse to execute any order of any party remaining unexecuted at the date of expiration or termination of this Agreement or in case of default of any
Party to fulfil any of this obligation under this Agreement.
6.7 All obligations or liabilities of the parties accrued on the date of expiration or termination of this Agreement shall survive such expiration or termination.
6.8 Any notice to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and delivered, faxed or mailed by
Prepaid registered mail address to the party to whom it is to be given at the address hereinabove mentioned and such notice shall be deemed to have been given on the day of
delivery or on the day it is faxed or on the twenty four to forty eight hours 2 to 3 business day after mailing as aforesaid, as the case may be. Notice of change of address may be given be any
Party in the same manner.
6.9 Time shall be of the essence of this Agreement.
6.10 Only 30 days notice will apply for month to month contract
6.10 All equipment remains the sole property of ALR Telecommunication Solutions
6.11 In cases where the company does not receive the equipment back from the client an amount of R8000, excluding vat will be charged to the clients account and a 10% interest rate will apply and be charged monthly until the debt is paid in full and final
6.12 If a client defaults on their monthly premium and proceed to cancel the contract before the contracted subscription period has ended, the client will be liable for all outstanding payments.
7. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision in such jurisdiction and shall not in
Any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction or any other provision of this Agreement in any jurisdiction.
8. Except as provided therein, the failure on the part of one party, in any one or more instances, to insist upon the keeping, performance or observance of any of the term, conditions or provisions of this Agreement.
9. This Agreement (or any part thereof) shall not be assignable by one party except with the written consent of the other, except that either party may assign this Agreement to a related person within the meaning under the laws of the Republic of South Africa, provided that such related person shall agree not to assign this Agreement excepts as permitted under this sub-section that such related person shall agree not to assign this Agreement except as permitted under this sub-section. It is
further agreed that ALR TELECOMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS may assign this Agreement to any joint venture to which [YOUR ALR TELECOMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS is a party].
9.1 All services offered for free will have a six months waiting period before you can claim for them. However if payment is missed during the six months the waiting period will start all over again from month one of the six months period ,from the month the payment is made. The client should familiarize themselves with the terms and conditions of AA advantage from www.aa.co.za/terms-conditions the same terms and conditions will apply. All AA claims must be forwarded to AA directly. It’s the client’s responsibility to claim for their free services so that we can activate them on our side.
9.2 The R25000 accidental benefit is only valid for twelve months from the day its activated .20GB of data is only valid for six months from the day it’s activated.20GB is from Telkom if there’s no coverage in your area we are not liable, the client should use the data where there’s coverage, if six months has passed for free 20GB of data and the client want to keep it, the client will pay an additional R150 to the services after six months
9.3Only clients who signed 24 months contract will benefit from our free services.